Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome. Let me introduce myself

For those of you who know me, welcome. For those who don't, let me introduce myself and let you know a little about me. My name is John and I live in Oklahoma with my wife and 2 children. Although one of the children doesn't live in the house too much since he is in college. He comes home from time to time, when he can, but his RA duties in the dorm don't allow him to come home as often as we would like.

I am a US citizen, born in Walter Reed Army Hospital in Washington, DC into a military family. I am proud to be an American and think that the US Constitution should be followed and not trashed, like some in this country want to do. I am a registered Republican and conservative in my political thinking.

I belong to a small church called City of Refuge. Counting the pastor's family, there are 4 families in the church. (If you want to join us for Sunday or Wednesday services, let me know and I'll tell you where we meet) We are Pentecostal in our thinking and beliefs and very much Biblical based. Our pastor encourages us to do our own research and reading into what he preaches and teaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment