Thursday, January 14, 2010

Project for the year

I don't know if I put this in my profile, but I am also an author of fiction. I have some short stories that I have completed and several novels that I have started and not yet completed. None of the short stories have been published as of yet. At the beginning of the year (a whole 2 weeks ago) I decided that one of my resolutions for the year 2010 is to complete a novel, so I am currently working on a young adult novel with Christian themes. The working title is The Armor. As of right now, I have the first chapter written and partially entered into the computer (I write longhand and then enter it into the computer...I can think better when I'm writing longhand than when I'm typing) and I have chapter 2 started. I will update my progress here once a week, on Thursdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment