Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I know...I know...Novel Update is late

I know. I didn't post an update on my novel last week. I am sorry and will try not to do it again. This is a little early for this weeks update, but I will combine the two and make this an update for this week and last week.

I have decided not to enter any more in the computer until I get a lot more done. This will allow me to concentrate more on the writing and not the revising, which I do when I type into the computer. I have completed chapter four and have gotten a good start on chapter 5. I'm not as far as I would like to be, but I am still working on it and will continue to work on it.

For those of you who remind me each week that I forgot to update, THANK YOU! You are keeping me on my toes and holding me accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment