Thursday, May 20, 2010

Long gap in posts

I have been neglectful in my posting. I have not posted in quite a while and if I still have any readers, I am sorry. As far as my book goes, I get stuck on one book and go to another project that I am working on. I haven't worked on The Armor in a while, but I have worked on some short stories that I wrote a while ago, updating them and editing them. I have also worked on a couple of other stories that I have been working on. One is a Christian fantasy novel, which is untitled as of right now. The other is written in someone else's universe. It is titled The Butler and the Bat and is a story about Alfred Pennyworth, Bruce Wayne's faithful butler. I still hope to finish at least one of these books by the end of the year, maybe even more than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment